So, I knew on an intellectual level that planning a wedding is tough work. But then I started planning one. It is all consuming, let me tell ya. So I apologize for the lack of posts, yet again, but I really am going to try to keep up a semi-regular posting schedule. THANK all the heavens for Pinterest! My wedding board is here , if you're so inclined.
Here's what I've accomplished so far:
- made the deposit on our photographer. Tobin Photography (Go to his website and drool!)
- found, bought, and received my dress! (Hint: it's from this designer, but it's not from this year)
- found and bought all the bridesmaid's dresses.
- found our caterer! Fun and different, just like us :)
- decided on our colors and theme- not like anybody else's! Scroll down for a sneak peek.
- decided on the groom's and groomsmen outfits.
- started on the bridesmaid's gifts.
- started wedding crafting! More peeks coming soon ;)
- made the deposit on our reception venue. This is the view from the deck!
- found a ceremony venue. So excited to be married in an old New England church!
And finally, what I know you've all been waiting for, our save-the-dates! I wanted to wait until I was sure everyone had gotten theirs before I posted anything about them. I used this wonderful woman who will work with you to do exactly what you want! Her website is http://pmcustomweddings.com/, but she also does all other sorts of invitations, custom postage, etc.
And some of my lovely guests posing with our card:
And a giggling twin montage, because every post should have some chubby babies in it, right?
And one more of them verrryyy interested in reading (or eating) the card:
So excited to share more with you as it all comes together!