- Picked a date
- Picked our wedding party
- Found a reception site and booked it
- Found a caterer- had a preliminary chat and they blocked out the date
- Planned a menu
- Found a photographer- meeting with him Monday
- Picked our color scheme
- Found my cake baker
- Ordered the comb for my veil (my Uncle is supplying the tulle- he's a wedding planner!)
- Bought a wedding present for my very handsome fiance- one I picked out a very long time ago :)
I'm pretty excited. And also quite verklempt. For those of you not fluent in Yiddish, a definition from Urban Dictionary: Verklempt: "The state of being overcome with either too many, or not enough, choices; frozen; overwhelmed; unable to think."
Basically constant state of verklemptness over here. Send chocolate!