Or, the things you will find at a Christmas Tree Shop in Falmouth.
These pictures made the rainy, 50 degree weather bearable.
Yes, that was a pun. Get it? BEARable?
Yup, I don't understand them either.
1. Your favorite thing to cook (recipe welcomed!) Well, you technically don't "cook" cookies, you bake them. But then, why are they called COOKies? One of life's great mysteries, I guess. I never pass up an opportunity to bake cookies. My fave? Tollhouse Chocolate Chip cookies. Yup. You know, the recipe that's on the back of the bag of morsels? There's no shame in my game. I'm not trying to pass it off as my great-great Aunt Bootsy's recipe either. My secret to making them even better? Well, it's not a secret, but I use REAL butter (not margarine) and I use kosher salt. It gives them a bit of a different taste but I LURVE it!
2. You have a hot date tonight with the bf- what are you wearing? On my with The B, I'm wearing my standard summer fare: first and foremost, always a cardigan. I literally have cardigans in every color of the rainbow. So, the cardi gets paired with a skirt, solid tank and ballet flats or dark jeans, an embellished tank and pumps depending on where we're going.
3. What's your favorite way to waste time? Wasting time is something I don't do well...I always feel guilty for doing it. However, it is a necessity sometimes. My favorite ways to waste time are reading (magazines, books, other blogs) watching television and looking at hilarious Youtube videos.
4. Favorite quote from your favorite movie. Wow, this is really hard. I have lots of favorite movies along many genres. I really love Pride and Predjudice (2005). I love when Mr. Darcy says to Elizabeth, "I love you...most ardently." What girl DOESN'T swoon when he says that? But in the same respect, I also love Ace Ventura, Dumb & Dumber and School of Rock and quote from those frequently. "Our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" ;)
5. 3 makeup/products that you can't live without. 1. Lip stuff. (chapstick, gloss, lipstick, etc) My paleness reaches astounding levels if I don't have my "lips" on. :) 2. Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer. It has built in SPF 20 and its light enough to wear every day under my makeup. 3. Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals foundation. I could be in one of those commercials because I love that stuff so much. I've tried to find comparable products but none of them have the same results on my skin.
6. If you could have a theme song playing in the background of your life, what would it be? This changes throughout the day. (Is it sad that I've actually thought about this a lot before?) Currently, I'd go with 2001: A Space Odyssey. HA!
8. 3 celebrities you could have dinner with. A lot of thought went into this. First off, I assume we're talking about celebrities who are alive, right? Okay, so I would say Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Lautner (I know...but at least he's over 18 now...) and my beloved Drew Brees. But on second thought, I'd univite Reese because she's charming and I'd want to be the only girl there. (I know...shallow...) So in her place, I'd invite Ed Helms. (Andy from The Office)
9. Middle name and nicknames. My middle name is Anne. I have many nicknames but most notably I answer to "Lirpa"(April spelled backwards), "Geegs", "Apes", "Lizard", "Liz" and "Lirps".
10. You're at an ice cream parlor- what do you order? At Coldstone (do y'all have those?) I always get a Like It size scoop of plain ol' chocolate with either Oreo Cookies or Cookie Dough as a mix in. But I've also been known to entertain the idea of a Mint Chocolate Chip before too. So, I guess it depends on my mood at the time.
Do you not all LURVE her super dooper much like I do?!? Head on over and follow her here