Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wedding Updates!

So, I knew on an intellectual level that planning a wedding is tough work. But then I started planning one. It is all consuming, let me tell ya. So I apologize for the lack of posts, yet again, but I really am going to try to keep up a semi-regular posting schedule. THANK all the heavens for Pinterest! My wedding board is here , if you're so inclined. 

Here's what I've accomplished so far:

  • made the deposit on our photographer. Tobin Photography (Go to his website and drool!)
  • found, bought, and received my dress! (Hint: it's from this designer, but it's not from this year)
  • found and bought all the bridesmaid's dresses.
  • found our caterer! Fun and different, just like us :)
  • decided on our colors and theme- not like anybody else's! Scroll down for a sneak peek.
  • decided on the groom's and groomsmen outfits.
  • started on the bridesmaid's gifts.
  • started wedding crafting! More peeks coming soon ;)
  • made the deposit on our reception venue. This is the view from the deck!


  • found a ceremony venue. So excited to be married in an old New England church!

And finally, what I know you've all been waiting for, our save-the-dates! I wanted to wait until I was sure everyone had gotten theirs before I posted anything about them. I used this wonderful woman who will work with you to do exactly what you want! Her website is http://pmcustomweddings.com/, but she also does all other sorts of invitations, custom postage, etc.


And some of my lovely guests posing with our card:
Miss Jessica Jule, coming at you from LA!

And a giggling twin montage, because every post should have some chubby babies in it, right?

And one more of them verrryyy interested in reading (or eating) the card:


So excited to share more with you as it all comes together!

xoxo, Kate







1 comment:

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.