Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words

Today's February Photo-A-Day prompt was "Words." Being the over-achiever I am, I headed down to the beach to write my three different quotes in the sand. I did not, however, factor in the wind coming off of the water and my fingers went numb on the second word. And the first quote I started to write ended up being too long to write…So i went with this one. Don't judge- my hands were numb and by the time I finished I couldn't even feel the shutter button on my camera.
"It is our choices that show who we are, far more than our abilities"- J.K. Rowling

I also wanted to do these two:
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are"- Marcus Aurelius

"And in the end…the love you take…is equal to the love you make." -The Beatles

Coincidentally, these are also the quotes I used in my senior yearbook. Tomorrow's prompt is "Hands". I guess I'll be giving myself a manicure tonight. Darn.
xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as I just finished Chamber of Secrets...I actually had never noticed that quote the first 2 times I read it and actually dog-eared the page so I could do something with it. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.