Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo-A- Day

I am so slacking already on my February resolution- I found this on Pinterest and decided to join in, but inside of just tweeting them I thought I would include them in my posts or just make them a post by themselves (I know, I need to post more. I'm trying! Do me a favor? If you're reading this and it's been more than 48 hours since my last post, email/comment/tweet/facebook/text/send smoke signals/or even carrier pigeons and tell me to stop reading other blogs or pinning things and to POST something, okay?)
P.S. that might just be the longest parenthetical sentence I have ever written.

Here is the challenge- please tweet me or comment if you decide to do it too- I'd love to see yours!

 And here is my picture for today (we're pretending that it's still February 1st even though my clock says 12:37 A.M.- I'll post this evening and it'll all even out I think.) Full disclosure-I did not take this picture, but this was the most exciting thing I did today. Shmeegs and I went to our first personal training session at Planet Fitness! Woohoo! Yay for getting in shape and proving the Mii on WiiFit that I will get to my recommended BMI. I'll keep you posted…but not in that obnoxious "Today I burned 1583 calories" way.
Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? Get some rest! 
xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Okay, it's the next day already. And the day after your workout. Are you in pain?
    Good luck with your photo challenge!
    m.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.