Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm so far behind, I think I'm first

This Christmas season, I have been feeling exceptionally stressed. I'm doing more than ever; cooking, baking, crafting, buying, wrapping, and especially traveling, so I think that might have something to do with it. We just finished decorating our Christmas tree last night (which feels like a lifetime ago already), and our decorating of the house earlier that afternoon. On Saturday, I went to Atlanta with Handsome to surprise my aunt for her birthday (sidenote: I called her from the car and we chatted about X-Mas gifts and uch, and then walked up to her door and asked if she wanted some company grocery shopping-the look on her face was priceless!). I got back Monday afternoon and haven't stopped since! Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree- it's a live tree, with lots of feathers, sparkly twigs, and silk poinsettias stuck in for some fullness. 





Our creche
Christmas Eve I'm spending at my Aunt's house-we of course have to watch Santa go by the house on a fire truck that night. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without that! Christmas Day is going to be at my Grandparent's house (9 a.m!) with all 20 of us, breakfast made by me and my dad, and then heading over to my boyfriend's aunt's house for Christmas dinner. I am so excited to see everyone and to give the gifts I've made. What are your plans for the Holidays? 
xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.