Friday, November 18, 2011

Interesting Pinning

Hello friends! Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond my control, I had to postpone my New York trip. I know. I'm unbelievably bummed. But on to happier things! I wanted to share with you some interesting things that I have pinned on Pinterest lately- if you're not following me...well, to put it lightly, you're CRAZY. Mostly because I'm a pinning fanatic. Or maybe I'm the one that's crazy...

The first time I did this, the words I got were crush, secrets, and read. When I looked at it again while posting this, I got leave, secrets, and dread. Yikes! Post below and tell me yours!

I'll leave you with this- a good weekend wish to you all!
xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. No joke- I got "bail", "naked" and "fury". WHAT THE HECK?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.