Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Week In Cell Phone Pictures


I can't claim this as a "Insta-Friday" post, because I sadly do not have an iPhone and therefore cannot get the instagram app. However, I did just get my first smartphone (huzzah!) and downloaded an app called "picplz" that I love! It's similar to instagram but has a bunch of different options to edit your photos.
I don't know what it is, but every time I try to photograph my cat, he looks evil
My godson at his first soccer game of the season

Daisy from my garden before the storm
Angry ocean at high tide during Irene

Roasting some of my summer tomato crop to freeze
Storm brewing over the mountains
My grandfather's homemade pickles

Sidenote- would you like to know how he made "Jim's Pickles" ? He saved all the juice from multiple storebought jars of pickles, sliced up cucumbers really thin, and put them in the saved pickle juice. I cannot make this stuff up.

xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about your grandfather's pickle "recipe". :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.