Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally

Finally, people! Let me just tell you, I have had a very interesting couple of weeks since you last heard from me. The day after my last post, after going to an incredibly disappointing Red Sox game where we lost 15-9, we got into a car accident. Well, someone hit us. And so I missed a whole week and change of work because I was in so much pain from whiplash/neck/back problems. No fun! So last week I really had nothing to tell you about other than I stayed on the couch for the week straight. But now I'm back. For REAL. I swear.
I have so many exciting posts planned out for this coming up week that you'll just LOVE. I hope. For now, I'll leave you with some of my most notable Instagram pics (if you're not following me yet, please do- @Kindlykate)

A Man and his Kitten

Has anyone tried this combo? Or really just Speculoos Cookie Butter in general? AMAZING.  With Big Bang Theory in the background= Priceless. 

Roasted Veggie Salad with Smoky Blue Cheese

Just finished it and LOVED IT. Highly recommend. 

Shmeegs and I at Fenway. I look like my 6 day work week. 

Love how Old-Timey this turned out!

Nigella Lawson's Banana Bread (with Crispy Caramelized Bananas and Toffee Sauce)
Recipe coming soon!

The remains of my Mexican-Style Street Corn- Grilled corn slathered in chipotle aioli and rolled in Cotija cheese.
 Oh. my. goodness.


xoxo, Kate

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your accident! That's so horrible! But, I'm glad you're on the mend! :) Looking forward to more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, what an awful thing to happen. Glad to hear you're feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.