Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm back! Also- InstaFriday!

Did you miss me? I missed you. I missed sharing my pictures and recipes with you. Did you miss me? I'm sorry. I'm being needy. I'll stop. 
On to InstaFriday!
 life rearranged
 I finally got InstaGram on my phone, so I can participate. Here are my pictures from this week-
View from my bedroom window
Roasted Veggie Dinner
Nigella- the new kitten- taking a nap with my leg
Shmeeg's new room! Lots of potential.  
Beautiful bird made out of recycled oil drum from Haiti
Question- what kinds of posts do you like to read best? Recipes, DIY's, stories, pictures, etc.

xoxo, Kate


2 comments:

  1. i love the first picture the one outside ur window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you, dear! I'm glad you're back and blogging. ;)

    I love all the posts you mentioned but recipes and diy are my faves.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.