So here are my Top 5 things I'm loving right now...
1. New haircuts- I spontaneously cut 7 inches of mah hurr two days ago and I've been dying to show you all a picture! A new haircut always make me feel so free and happy.
2. Cape Cod- I've never been, but I'm going for the first time this weekend with my boyfriend and his parents to visit his brother, who has a new job working at the Marine Biological Laboratory. We're staying here and I couldn't be more excited!
3. Poppies- my red poppies just bloomed and I am completely enamored of them! I can't stop taking pictures of them and will definitely do a post with garden pictures this week. For now, this will have to do. Picture from here.
4. Flip flops- up here in New England, we start wearing flip flops when there might still be vestiges of snow on the ground. But now, it seems that spring has finally sprung and the weather will reliably be in the 60's. Which means non-stop flip flop action for me, except for when I'm at work and rock my classic Sperry Topsiders or my Chucks. Yay for flip flops! Right now I'm going the boring route, because I haven't had a chance to run to Old Navy and stock up.
5. Family- I am always lovin' my family, but right now I've been able to see my dad's side quite often these past couple weeks. Once for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, and once for Jen and Jake's high school graduation. Lots of laughs with our fam! Looking forward to seeing some of my mum's side in Atlanta soon.