Friday, March 1, 2013

Wedding To-Do's

Being the over-achiever, obsessive list-maker, likes-to-have-everything-done-way-ahead-of-time girl that I am, I have a lot done already. At least it feels like I have a lot done. When I look at my wedding planning binder, it seems like I have nothing done. So to make myself feel better, I'll putting together a list of the things I have done. I've gone through 6 ceremony locations and am now meeting with my 7th on Tuesday, so cross your eyes for lucky #7!
  • Picked a date
  • Picked our wedding party
  • Found a reception site and booked it
  • Found a caterer- had a preliminary chat and they blocked out the date
  • Planned a menu
  • Found a photographer- meeting with him Monday
  • Picked our color scheme 
  • Found my cake baker
  • Ordered the comb for my veil (my Uncle is supplying the tulle- he's a wedding planner!)
  • Bought a wedding present for my very handsome fiance- one I picked out a very long time ago :)
And oh yeah… Bought My Dress!!! (that definitely required capital letters).

I'm pretty excited. And also quite verklempt. For those of you not fluent in Yiddish, a definition from Urban Dictionary: Verklempt:  "The state of being overcome with either too many, or not enough, choices;  frozen; overwhelmed; unable to think."

Basically constant state of verklemptness over here. Send chocolate!

xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! And I'm so excited to read more and more about "The Big Day"

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously. They're my favorite.